Good news for the PrimoGAIA project with five of its innovations recognised as excellent by the EU Innovation Radar:
- A low cost contrast enhanced low field MRI instrument
- A method to improve contrast in low field MRI
- MR targeted contrast agents for molecular imaging
- pH sensitive MR contrast agents for tissue imaging
- Triggered MR contrast agents for molecular imaging
These innovations were considered by the EU Innovation radar as having a “Noteworthy” level of Market Creation Potential. The institutions that were main developers of the innovation were identified as key innovators and the innovation have been published in EU Innovation Radar Platform.
The EU Innovation Radar is a European Commission initiative to identify innovations with high potential, key innovators in EU-funded research and innovation projects and market readiness of these innovations.