We are pleased to announce the first workshop on Emerging Trends in Molecular Imaging, jointly organised by the Molecular Imaging Center (CIM) – University of Turin (UniTO) and the Institute of Biostructures and Bioimaging (IBB) – National Research Council of Italy (CNR) with the support of the Italian Discussion Group on Magnetic Resonance (GIDRM). This in person meeting is planned to take place on April 19th to 20th, 2023 in Turin (Italy).
Molecular Imaging has the ability to visualize and quantify the biological processes in vivo at cellular and molecular level using different modalities such as MRI, Nuclear Imaging, Optical Imaging, Ultrasound, X-ray/CT. Molecular Imaging has a high potential to improve clinical outcome for several diseases allowing earlier diagnosis, correct selection of targeted therapies and non-invasive evaluation of treatment effects. The workshop intends to provide the attendants with the state-of-the-art and future perspectives of emerging technologies/applications in this very promising field combining biology, chemistry, medicine and physics interests.
The meeting provides an excellent platform for scientific communication and networking of attendees from both academia and industry. Both poster and selected oral sessions will give young researchers the opportunity to present their work.
REGISTRATION on the website
Deadline: March 31st, 2023
|GIDRM member **
|GIDRM non-member ***
* students and PhD students from the University of Torino are eligible for the PhD student fee
** the GIDRM member rate applies to all GIDRM members
*** the GIDRM non-member rate includes GIDRM membership for 2023.
Registration fees includes: Access to Scientific Sessions & Exhibition, coffee Breaks & Lunches, and social dinner.
The registration fee can be paid by Credit Card or PayPal from the GIDRM website by purchasing the relevant product on our shop at this link
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS OPEN!! Deadline: March 6th, 2023 (midnight)
We cordially invite you to submit your abstracts for poster and/or oral presentations to the first workshop on Emerging Trends in Molecular Imaging 2023.
Download and complete the abstract submission form and template at the website
Submit your abstracts: One page abstract (please use the Word or OpenDocument template provided) written in English must be sent by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission deadline: March 6th, 2023, 23:59 (CET)
Notification: March 13th, 2023
Abstracts received after the deadline will not be accepted
AFTER THE SUBMISSION
- The reviewers will judge the abstracts according to the relevance to the workshop, assessing the scientific value, the originality of work and overall impression. The Committee will select two of the most original abstracts to be presented as oral presentations for each session.
- The submitting authors will be notified during March 2023, whether the abstract has been accepted. Notifications will be sent via email to the email address provided during submission. Within the notification authors will be informed of the date, time and form of their presentation.
- The presenting author must be a registered participant. Please note that the presenting author is not automatically registered by submitting an abstract. Regular registration is mandatory and binding and implies payment of the registration fee. For registration, please click here.
PRESENTATION OF ABSTRACTS
- Abstracts can be accepted either as poster or oral presentations.
- If your abstract is accepted as a Poster, you will be requested to be available for discussion during the corresponding moderated poster viewing session.
- Oral presentations will be given further information on length of lecture and presentation details closer to the meeting.
- Full presentation guidelines will be sent after the final allocation of abstracts to the programme.
The conference will be held at the Department of Molecular Biotechnology and Health Sciences (www.dmbhs.unito.it/do/home.pl) / Molecular Biotechnology Center “Guido Tarone” (www.mbc.unito.it) of the University of Torino in the “Leonardo room” which features a 200-seater auditorium and exhibition space. Location: Via Nizza, 52 Torino.